John Deere has more than 85 years of experience as a manufacturer of off-road diesel engines between 49 – 600 hp. Since 1949, it has manufactured more than 5 million diesel engines, making John Deere a leader in developing world-class diesel engines.
The product range includes industrial engines, generator set engines, power packs and marine engines.
Diesel Power AB stocks engines and a full range of spare parts from John Deere.
- John Deere was founded in 1837 and currently has over 50,000 employees in 42 countries.
- More than 700 machine manufacturers all over the world use John Deere’s engines in construction machinery, agricultural machinery, marine applications, forestry machines, compressors, generators etcetera.
- Today, there are more than 4,000 dealers offering consulting and engine service worldwide.
- The engines are manufactured in five sites around the world – Saran (France), Waterloo (USA), Torreon (Mexico), Pune (India) and Rosario (Argentina).
- Diesel Power has been a Swedish distributor for John Deere since 1996.
John Deere marine leisure
John Deere commercial applications, propulsion engines
John Deere commercial applications, generator set engines
John Deere industrial engines
John Deere generator set engines
John Deere Powerpacks